Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Episode 11, 03/03/2006: "Free Ballin'"

Join Bobby and J for an unedited, unscripted, unrehearsed free ballin' episode of the gamers club podcast. We've got plenty of news after a one-week hiatus, including reports of the death of the Phantom, the death of the Utah game bill, the possible death of EA's NFL exclusivity agreement, and other things which may or may not involve things dying. All that plus two old-school inductions into our constantly expanding Ultimate Library.

Download it here!

1 Comments:

Blogger ajnrules said...

Yeah...I haven't played that much ACWW ever since I paid off my debt, but I still play it every day. I have the completed Snowman set! :D

Anyways...good podcast that's been a bit overdue. Glad to see that you've got the technical problems straightened out. :p

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home