Friday, December 02, 2005

Episode 4, 12/02/2005: "I can't shake 'em!"

Special Guests Jamelle and Amanda join Bobby and J for an hour or opinionated game talk. Topics include Squeenix's new 'Potion' beverage, the top 10 hidden gems of this console generation, Mari Kart DS wi-fi is a success, the N-Gage is Dead, Squeenix goes multiplatform, and the government gets in our business. Also on this episode we talk about a slew of new games from the past two weeks, and induct not one, not two, but THREE games into our Ultimate Library.

Download it here!

2 Comments:

Blogger ajnrules said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:14 PM  
Blogger ajnrules said...

Yeah...another major problem with Friend Code that wasn't mentioned on the podcast is the 60-person limit. I already have 55 or so friends and I've only played against 2 or 3 people just three times. (I went 2-4 in those matches.) Then again, I've always searched Friends or Rivals (since my record is 13-22) instead of Worldwide and Regional. :/

Oh well...another nice episode. If I ever become a guest, I'll probably be like Amanda in this one. :)

EDIT: <3 Seung Mina in Soul Calibur 1. :p

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home